Boston Events: November 8-13

The November 8-13 event guide featuring some of the best events in Boston and beyond has just been published and I have to say I have outdone myself this time, if I must toot my own horn (and I must). This article is loaded with cool things to do and as always, most events are free or inexpensive.
Read the full article for details on the following remarkable things to do:

  •  Free Diabetes Screening Events
  • Knocking on Heaven's Door w/ Lisa Randall
  • Daniel Rasmussen Discusses America's Largest Slave Revolt
  • Jonathan Lethem Discusses New Essay Collection
  • Lecture/Demonstration w/ Artist, Robert Wilson
  • The Impact of Forests on Global Warming: A Lecture
  • Michael Nielsen on The New Era of Networked Science
  • Nobel Prize Winner, Daniel Kahneman, on Decision Making
  • An Evening with Barry Eisler, Pioneer of Self-Publishing
  • Ford Hall Forum: Evangelicals in the Electorate
  • Annual BCYP HubNob 
  • Veteran's Day Parade
  • Losing My Religion: Confessions of a New Age Refugee 
  • Brighton Arts & Crafts Fair 
  • Brookline Marketplace Craft Fair 
  • DIY Gift Swap 2011 & Homecoming Dance 
  • 5th Annual Harpoon Helps Grateful Harvest Beer-B-Q 
 Read Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment